Thursday, November 27, 2008

This maiden voyage

Welcome to my blog. This is my very first post aka 'the maiden voyage'. In starting out this blog, I hope to entertain and enrich you with my little bits and pieces of insights of the world. It is my ultimate aim that you should find my articles an enjoyable read and that you will visit my blog often. :)

First of all, let me introduce myself to you. I am Jethro from tampines junior college and I am 17 this year. To be very frank with you, I started this blog to earn money on a part time basis as I am still a student(Obvious!) currently. Of course, thats not to say that I am solely motivated by money(lol money face$_$) but I also wish that what i am doing would benefit you.

To end off, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this post. I can assure you that I will make ALL of my post interesting and relevant. So pls visit my blog often! Heres wishing you all a very Merry X'mas!!!!

Note: Don't worry my future posts won't be this formal

Chows!
Jethro

No comments: