Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hey People, I'm back.

Ironically, after being MIA for so long, i seriously do not know where to start. In fact, I am cracking my head over this. Well, I guess I should just start will the present, since thats what is only relevant. Hmmm, these few days super sian cos gotta mug everyday. My head feels like its gonna expode and spill out my brian now. Honestly, doing vectors for a whole day causes you to have a major headache. But I guess its for the big prize- The A levels. Anywayz, glad that theres WWW coming up this friday. So gonna give my brian a break lol. Being 18 and looking back at the past 6 years of my teenage life, I realized that I had wasted much of it away. Lol so sad. Anyway, heres a poem AGAIN to express How I feel. One advise for YOUNGER people. Make the most of your youthfulness. Ok now I feel old.

Title of the poem is "Fleeting Days and Wasted SHITZ" :)

Still remember, what it means to be young at 13
Staring blurry eyed in awesome wonder of the world
Holding in our hearts a cherished hope
of the good times that have yet to be experienced
If only.......
Please do tresure

Not long, and it hits you hard
that this world is not so simple
You suffer in daily angst
A thousand quetions at the back of your head
unanswered
And when its time to move on
You realize,
If only......
Please do treasure

Everyday you go with the flow of yesterday and the day before
With no hope of hesitation
to think, to understand, to cherish
Ignorance is a deadly poison
It only delays the pain
Enlightenment makes every second count
If only.....
Please do treasure

Time passes in a blink of an eye
It is so true
You almost do not want to look back
Because you know that...
There are good times not experienced
Friends not made
Character not developed
Hatchets not buried
Hatred unforgiven
and such youthfulness ... wasted
In the blink of an eye

Alas, How IRONIC.
That in our golden years of our life, we live in ignorance
And that we spent the rest of our lives, ever regretting such foolishness.

Written by: Jethro

No comments: