Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Awesome JC Outing

Today is officially JC outing day. And yes finally. I have already lost count of the number of failed JC outing attempts. So today started off with a totally ultimate breakfast at Long Johns Silver with my brother and bryan. We had a DOUBLE TURKEY BACON ULTIMATE BREAKFAST SET WITH ICED MILO!!!! And that my friend, is beyond awesome. Of course theres all the fat and cholesterol in it but who cares, I need it anyway.

After that, we went to vivocity to meet the rest of the JCs. There was me, my bro, bryan, mitchell, justin, joel and rachel. The other 2, Glenda and Nicole, only joined us later. Soon we boarded the tramp and headed for sentosa. Did I mention that the tramp was really slow? It was like crawling along the track. I really do not know what the wheels are there for. Upon arrival, we headed to siloso beach to go play volleyball. At least thats the idea. More like we were playing pick-the-ball-and-whack-it ball. Haha. But the crappiness was fun. But we got bored soon and so
we decided to assainate people into the pool of eternal sandiness. (by that I mean the sea) Boy it was freezing in there.

Yup so that sorta sums up the first part of the outing. We went to bath after that. There was also no sun so it was kinda like not the right setting.

Back at vivo we met Nicole and Glenda. And so we decided to watch Bolt. (Although I wanted Winx Club) Some of us ( not too sure who) slept during the movie because it was too boring. I was also damn tired by that time already. Probably due to sleeping at 1 plus and waking up at 8. Crap I really should sleep earlier. Luckily there was the beyond awesome Rhino the hamster that is like totally crappy and funny nin that ball of his and so I managed to keep awake. Of course there was the usual indecisive slacking but to cut the long story short, we went back after that. We had initially planned to go PS to slack somemore but then Rachel lost her ipod and so we made our way back to vivo. She found her ipod. Must thank God!!

By then we were already tired to the stoning level. So we went back home and blah blah blah....

Ok, thats the end of this long day. One takeaway from this outing: The JCs know how to have fun ( and do work!)

No comments: