Monday, December 1, 2008

When it rains

I love it when it rains. Haha and no im not talking about the korean popstar Rain. When it rains, it seems as if all things had come to a standstill. It is as though the past is past and the future the future. Only the moment is there. And i especially love the wind that comes with the rain. It sorta cools you down, takes away all the heatiness of the burdens and troubles. To me at least, it feels as if it is God's way of saying he is there through it all, do not worry. In fact, I could just be at the void deck of my 98 looking at the rain outside all day, thinking about things that matter.

I think that all of us have our favorite whether. It could be anything from burstingly hot to bitterly cold. Perhaps our favourite whether is our way of coming back to nature, and in its essence, coming back to the very truth of ourselves. On a more bigger picture, perhaps it is one of Gods own special way to us to let us experience him.

This is like a totally random post that Im typing now so pardon the tardiness. Hope you find your whether! In the meantime, I'll just be waiting for rain. ( and no not the korean rain)

Chows!,
Jethro Low

No comments: