Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Youth Camp 'ACT-celerate'

Just came back from youth camp 'Act-celerate' today. I had to say, this was one of the best youth camps I have EVER attended. God's presence was moving so strongly throughout the whole of the camp. I can see the hand of God touching lives at the camp. His hands were restoring, healing, comforting, stregthening and building. Indeed, God is an AWESOME God. I really wanna thank Estee, Amos and Derek for planning this camp! Thks!:) We also had much fun in the camp, especially in the room. We were like crapping and laughing and then crapping somemore and crapping even more. I thank God for those in my room. There was Ezra, who is totally crappy and super funny. Appreciate it bro!

The camp speaker was Brian Tan. He is totally awesome. He has the ability to inspire and motivate the youth. When he spoke, the strong presence of God was always with him. Yeah! And also, he managed to set a vision for LIVEWIRE as a group. One of them is to increase in numbers! On a more personal approach, this camp is special because God let me realize his aAmazing Grace. He lets me understand his Amazing Grace in a whole new dimension. Although I feel like writing about it here, I choose not to because I know that even if I do write, it will never express the true significance of His Amazing Grace. I shall just put a video here. Watch it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXV6HJxUebg

AMZING GRACE!

I was also made the room I/C for my room. I thank God for this opportunity to serve him in this new dimension and also to grow in chirstian leadership. Indeed, the plans that God has for US, for ME is always good and perfect! I hope I have been a good room I/C. I also have to say that pastor Kenny is a really good youth pastor. He is always smiling and is so nice to everyone. Sometimes I feel so guilty that I didnt reciprocate and just gave an emo face in return. Sry Pastor Kenny! You are the best!

Theres still so much to talk about. Theres Angel Mortal, camp games and the skits(Uber funny) Not to mention the new friends I made at the camp! But Im too lazy. Next time perhaps.

Until then, Chows
Jethro Low

No comments: